Piercing to me isn’t simply a job it’s my passion .
I first got into piercing around 10 years ago really by accident when the guys at the tattoo studio I was getting tattooed at joked “you spend as much time here as us you might as work here” and that was that. I helped out at first making tea and coffee (essential in any good tattoo studio!), answering the phones and the daily tasks of running a tattoo studio all whilst slowly teaching myself how to pierce! Researching, learning and practicing on friends and family that I’m forever grateful to!
In 2014 I got the opportunity to truly learn the ART of piercing and how to pierce properly. This was a massive 'growth period' for me. My technique and style moved forward very quickly and so did my loyal customer following. Never one for sitting still at this point I also decided to start learning how to use a laser tattoo removal machine.
A couple of years passed when I got the incredible opportunity to move location and be more independent. Running a piercing business myself and expanding jewellery options to more and more ranges, styles and designs. Business grew rapidly with so many regular, return and new piercing customers keeping me busy day in day out. I finally added laser removal to my services in 2018.
In 2020 I made an emotionally difficult decision to relocate. In order to expand further and grow I moved to Modern Electric and a new adventure began!
My decision has already proved to be the right one. This year I've already added a 14k gold range to my available jewellery options and I have so many more ideas that I can't wait to share with you.
Getting a Piercing or a Laser session from me is very straightforward. But clients do have questions. This FAQ should answer the most common ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
Probably the question I get asked the most. Pain is obviously subjective to everyone, in short yes it’s going to be a little uncomfortable but varies depending on the body part. The process will be carried out efficiently and professionally to limit any discomfort.
Absolutely, we are all very different anatomically so I will always advise on any piercing that will or won’t work for you.
I do not pierce anyone under 18 without the legal parent / guardian present
Some piercings are age restricted
- Nipples/genitals 18+ (ID may be requested)
- Tongues 16 +
- Navel 14 +
- Lobes 6+
No. Absolutely No.
Piercings carried out with a gun will never be done by a professional piercer for multiple reasons, here just a few:
- Guns cause brut force trauma by forcing the cheap sharpened earnings through the tissue.
- Guns can not be sterilised - meaning blood bourne and airborne pathogens remain on the gin
- The earrings are a standard size and do not allow for ears to swell often leading to them being embedded in the ear.
All jewellery is either ASTM F136 grade titanium or 14k Gold.
Here it is:
- Single Lobe - Plain Jewellery £15
- Single Lobe - Gem Jewellery £20
- Double Lobe - Plain Jewellery £25
- Double Lobe - Gem Jewellery £30
- Ear Rim (Helix) - Plain Jewellery £20
- Ear Rim (Helix) - Gem Jewellery £25
- Tragus - Plain Jewellery £20
- Tragus - Gem Jewellery £25
- Anti-Tragus - £25
- Rook - £25
- Daith - £25
- Snug - £25
- Conch (upper/lower) - £25
- Industrial/Scaffold - £30
- Nose - Plain Jewellery £20
- Nose - Gem Jewellery £25
- Septum - £30
- Eyebrow - £25
- Lip - 1.2mm Jewellery £20
- Lip - 1.6mm Jewellery £25
- Vertical Labret - £25
- Philtrum (Medusa) - £25
- Smiley (Frenum) - £25
- Navel - Plain Jewellery £20
- Navel - Single Gem £25
- Navel - Double Gem £30
- Nipple - Single £25
- Nipple - Double £45
- MICRO DERMALS
- 3mm Diver - £25
- 4mm Diver - £30
- 3mm Anchor - £30
- 4mm Anchor - £35
- Tongue - (Inc. 1st Jewellery downsize) £30